Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scrub Scrub Scrub!


So I must admit... I am usually a sucker for yummy scrubs, but lately my skin has been so darn sensitive, I havent been able to use much without breaking out with yuckiness all over my body.
SO... I tried this sugar scrub, by Crater Lake Company, and OH MY GOSH. I am seriously in love! The smell... DEVINE (I chose Buttercream Frosting... YUMMY). The after effects on my skin... smooth and silky! And guess what? NO BREAKOUTS! WOOHOO!

So, since I am an savvy business mama, I decided to contact them and see if Radiant Minerals could carry their product. Guess What??? They said YES! AND... RM is their ONLY online retailer! I am very excited to share my love of CLC's products with my wonderful customers, for a killer price! We are now offering Sugar Cloud Scrub, Triple Action Body Buffer (which by the way, scrubs ALL your dead skin off, leaving a GLOW!), Body Butters, Cremes, Shampoos and Conditioners, Body Washes and more!

So ladies... tell the special ones in your life... SANTA needs to drop some of these products off YOUR stocking!

No comments: