Friday, October 12, 2007

First Blog...

So this is my first blog, so bear with me if it sucks. ;)
Here are some facts about me!
I am a mommy to an 8 month old boy, who is crawling (soon to be walking) all over the place. He never stops moving, unless he is asleep... so let me tell you... Im FINALLY losing some weight! ;)
I own my OWN company, Radiant Minerals, and YES... its mine. I dont work under anyone, I dont answer to anyone but the government and my customers. I love it, I love the freedom to work at home and raise my son, while helping women (and young ladies) achieve their beauty goals.
I work hard, but play harder. I love to work, but my son is my life (along with the hubby of course)
I LOVE Britney Spears' new song, Gimme More. Why? I dunno. Its just a fun song to work out and clean to.
Oh... I LOVE to clean and organize. Vaccuming, laundry and washing dishes are my fav's. I know... Im wierd.
I think that people driving in Southern California the last few months are crazy and rude. Can ya say "I hate the 57 Freeway!"
My family and friends are awsome people. They support me in all my endeaveors, and got my back.
Im blonde. And Blue eyed. Does that make me dumb? Nah... Im a natural brunette ;p
I am an "ex-Navy Wife", meaning my hubby just seperated from the Navy (honorable, of course!).
I lived on Guam for the past 4 years... and had my first born there. Is he a US Citizen? YUP! Guam is a US Territory.

I'll give you more info and sarcasm as it comes to me, but for now... have a great weekend and I look forward blogging more!

Julie

No comments: