Saturday, October 20, 2007

First Date Night in....

Tonight the hubby and I went on our FIRST DATE in over a year! Now getting out of the house was a bit of a task. Little man has a cold and wont drink his milk unless its from me (I am still BFing my son), so THANK GOD for bananas and water! My hair just wasnt looking right. I have the THICKEST hair... and it just goes completley flat when I blow dry it (I know... I shouldnt complain). Then I had NO idea what to wear, cause Im in between my maternity clothes and my old size still, even though Im working my BUTT off to lose the weight! Atleast my makeup I wasnt worried about. So... once we FINALLY got out of the house, I felt a little better.

We went and saw Christopher Titus at the Brea Improv... and WHOA was he funny! I mean... laughing my pants off funny. My throat hurts from laughing so hard. And on top of that, I received a bunch of comments on my makeup! So of course, I took the oppourtunity and passed out some business cards. Marketing while dating. ;)

Anyhoo... here is a pic! My eye shadows are BRAND NEW! I LOVE EM! They give just the right amount of sparkle (if thats what your looking for) and a pearl-esque look. Just what I needed.


I am wearing Lavender Pearl for my base, Autumn as my dark lid area and Lavender Sparkle as my liner. Loved it!

No comments: